It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
1. Share an example of a cross-curricular lesson, including the subjects and skills the lesson would support. Additionally, discuss how you could use the lesson to meet the individualized needs of students. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
2. Review “High-Leverage Practices on Special Education: Assessment: Research Syntheses.” Based on the high-leverage practices (HLPs) for assessment, describe three ways to provide students with disabilities feedback on formative assessments and help prepare them for summative assessments. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
Resources you can use for questions 1 &2
3. Describe three ways language, culture, and family background can influence student learning and discuss why it is important for teachers to consider these factors during the lesson planning process. Support your ideas using real-world examples. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
4. Collecting data is an important part of ensuring students are progressing towards their goals. However, classroom teachers have many responsibilities to consider and balance when instructing and supporting students. Provide at least one strategy for efficiently ensuring data is collected on a busy instructional day. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
Resources you can use for questions 3 &4
5. Explain why including students in transition planning is essential and describe two strategies you can use to incorporate students into the transition planning process. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
6. Once students reach the age of 16, federal law requires that they be included in the IEP planning process. Discuss two pros of including students in the long-term transition planning process prior to the age of 16 and provide examples to support your ideas. (250 words and 2 references, see resources below)
Resources you can use for questions 5 & 6
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more