It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Nov 10, 2020 11:59 PMHRMN 395 7381 The Total Rewards Approach to Compensation Management (2208)
Assignment 1: Report on Organization (MS PowerPoint Presentation) (20%)
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of the course outcomes:
1. Determine core requisite competencies for the organization and differentiate a total rewards program to attract, retain, and motivate employees possessing the organization’s required competencies
In this assignment, you will design and share a MS PowerPoint presentation that describes the organization for which you work, its current and future challenges, its capabilities, and the requisite competencies needed for its success. You will look for and report on examples of the existing total rewards programs to include monetary, non-monetary, and the work environment (including values and culture). The MS PowerPoint presentation will include a report on existing metrics (organizational or HR) if any are present. If citations or Web site materials are used, in-text citations and sources presented on a References page using American Psychological Association (APA) format are expected. This information can be used in the final paper (the final assessment which is a plan to change the organization’s total rewards programs). It is expected that at least three references from the course materials will be used.
At the least, this MS PowerPoint Presentation will include:
1. Academic Title Slide
2. Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Description of the Organization
4. Capabilities of the Organization and Requisite Competencies of the Employees
5. Current and Future Challenges
6. Academic Definition of Total Rewards Programs
7. Description of Existing Total Rewards Program (Monetary, Non-Monetary and Work Environment)
8. Existing Metrics that Evaluate the Success of the Total Rewards Program
10. References Page (With a minimum of three References from course materials)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more