Very friendly writer and support team. The writer followed all instructions and finished before the deadline. clear and well thought out.
QNT/561 My Mathlab (University Of Phoenix) (I am only willing to pay 25 so please do not message me if you want more).
Week 2 Practice Quiz
It is a new quiz so I do not need an old one because it will not be the same answers.
Some sample questions that are on the Quiz:
1. A random sample of 88 observations produced a mean x=25.9 and a standard deviation s=2.8.
a. Find a 95% confidence interval for μ.
b. Find a 90% confidence interval for μ.
c. Find a 99% confidence interval for μ.
2. Health care workers who use latex gloves with glove powder on a daily basis are particularly susceptible to developing a latex allergy. Each in a sample of 50 hospital employees who were diagnosed with a latex allergy based on a skin-prick test reported on their exposure to latex gloves. Summary statistics for the number of latex gloves used per week are x=19.7 and s=11.8. Complete parts (a)−(d).
3. Each child in a sample of 63 low-income children was administered a language and communication exam. The sentence complexity scores had a mean of 7.64 and a standard deviation of 8.94. Complete parts a through d.
4. The random sample shown below was selected from a normal distribution. 3, 8, 8, 9, 7, 1 Complete parts a and b.
5. Periodically, a town water department tests the the drinking water of homeowners for contaminants such as lead. The lead levels in water specimens collected for a sample of 10 residents of the town had a mean of 2.7 mg/L and a standard deviation of 1.8 mg/L. Complete parts a through c.
6. An accounting firm annually monitors a certain mailing service’s performance. One parameter of interest is the percentage of mail delivered on time. In a sample of 311,000 items mailed between Dec. 10 and Mar. 3—the most difficult delivery season due to bad weather and holidays—the accounting firm determined that 280,600 items were delivered on time. Use this information to make a statement about the likelihood of an item being delivered on time by that mailing service.
7. Suppose you’re given a data set that classifies each sample unit into one of four categories: A, B, C, or D. You plan to create a computer database consisting of these data, and you decide to code the data as A=1, B=2, C=3, and D=4. Are the data consisting of the classifications A, B, C, and D qualitiative or quantitative? After the data are input as 1, 2, 3, or 4, are they qualitative or quantitative?
8. In one university, language professors incorporated a 10-week extensive reading program to improve students’ Japanese reading comprehension. The professors collected 269 books originally written for Japanese children and required their students to read at least 40 of them as part of the grade in the course. The books were categorized into reading levels (color-coded for easy selection) according to length and complexity. Complete parts a through c.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more