It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
CIP: Reference List Chart Assignment Instructions
The candidate will select an issue directly related to conflict resolution, write a paper and present a professional PowerPoint presentation appropriate for faculty in-service, parents, students, administrators, at conferences, or related venues that gives an overview of the topic, summary of the key issues surrounding the topic, and a strategic plan utilizing the conflict resolution strategies and skills presented throughout the course in the textbook and scholarly journal articles. This project is designed to give the candidate an opportunity to present a training for a targeted audience that deals with helping the audience utilize the conflict resolution strategies that have been gleaned from the course. It would be highly beneficial to select a topic that the candidate is familiar with through observations within the professional or personal settings. Candidates will be required to utilize at least 15 scholarly sources and will not be permitted to use direct quotes on the outline, paper, or presentation.
Reference List Chart Assignment
1. Select a topic for the Conflict Issue Project (CIP).
2. Download the Reference List Chart Template from Blackboard.
3. Use the Jerry Falwell Library (JFL) to research your selected topic.
4. Identify at least 15 articles on your selected topic that have been published within the last five years.
5. Complete the Reference List Chart Template.
6. The Main Points of the Article section needs to include at least three bulleted main ideas gleaned from the article that assists in developing the overview of the topic, key issues surrounding the topic, and/or conflict resolution strategies to utilize in the outline, paper, and/or presentation.
Submit your CIP: Reference List Chart Template by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the Module/Week 2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more