It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
You have been learning about how developmental assets can be built into your instructional models, and how to use that knowledge to support community-wide efforts to strengthen and support the adults and youth in your community, including identified classifications of Latino, African-American, and youth with disabilities.
We have identified and evaluated the existing programs in your community based on the 40 Developmental Assets model and brainstormed ways that you can use that model to create or support the existing programs within your local school and/or community.
Using reflection and analysis, you identified a specific initiative that meets an identified need in your community and has the potential to be immediately incorporated into your instructional setting or community.
Your Final Project is composed of three different categories that will be submitted as a complete unit. These categories include:
1. Designing a multimedia presentation or slideshow created in a program of your choice (PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc.). The presentation will illustrate the initiative for students, parents, and/or community.
2. Designing visual resources and handouts that illustrate your initiative and contribute to the presentation.
3. Writing an eight- to twelve- page paper that outlines your processes and that can be used to introduce and support your initiative.
Your multimedia presentation or slideshow can be created in a format of your choice (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc.) and should last between 5 and 15 minutes when presented orally.
Your presentation should include, but not be limited to:
· A definition of the purpose of your initiative, vision, and mission.
· A brief overview that illustrates the 40 Developmental Assets.
· A graphic that diagrams your community based on researched data.
· An illustration of how your initiative will support or create a positive environment and/or enhance an existing program or practice using proven methods with and for young people.
· A reference slide citing all sources using APA format.
Your created resources and handouts should include the final copies of the Student Handout created in Week Three, the Resource Table finalized in Week Four, and the Communication Guide created in Week Five.
Your written paper should be eight to twelve pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper should include the following topics/headings:
· Describe, through a brief narrative, your initiative, vision, and mission.
· Summarize your community’s demographics, including those that are related specifically to the 40 Developmental Assets as outlined in your text.
· Outline the steps that you have taken, or will take, to achieve your vision through a graphics or written narrative.
· Summarize how you arrived at your initiative based on your community needs as outlined in the demographics. Examine your thought process for developing your mission/vision statement.
· Examine the internal and external assets you are focused on and explain why.
· Specify how your initiative addresses at least four of the Five Action Strategies as identified in your text.
· Illustrate, through a short written explanation, how you evaluated the process.
· Defend your plan for growing and sustaining your initiative.
You may use any or all of the instructional materials you have created during our course. Your completed Final Project should include references and citations for a minimum of five scholarly sources in addition to your text book.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
In our final week of this class, the biggest part is completing your final project. To help you with that, we have a few things to do. If we look at the learning outcomes for the week, the first one listed is that you will create a media presentation that addresses a need in your school or community. Of course, you will also supply a paper that describes how you are going to start your specific community project but you’ll notice that you are also going to evaluate the process of creating a program. A wonderful, short, video on such a presentation that covers many of the topics required for your final project can be seen at this link: Highlights: Magnolia Community Initiative Overview (Links to an external site.). Please take 4 minutes and watch!
In the discussion for this week you are asked to create a draft outline of your final project and post it. It will be really important for you to post his early this week as you can so that others will be able to see and provide feedback for your outline. You are posting this outline for your classmates to review so that you will be more certain that you are covering all the bases. When you read each other’s outlines, please provide instructive recommendation and specific suggestions on how to improve the organization and ideas.
See the full work assignment attached.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more