It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
1. Find an article in one of the resources listed on the syllabus (Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Economist, Financial Times) or other similar periodicals that relates to the chapter. It needs to be a recent article (no older than May 2019).
2. Underline your subject key term that is discussed in your selected article.
3. Summarize the article and list its association to specific chapter material or concepts in your textbook.
4.State the reason(s) for your selection. * Provide a definition for the specific concept discussed in your selected article. For example, if the article discusses factoring you should include its definition: factoring is the act of selling a company’s receivables at a discount to a factor.
5. List some important points or lessons learned from this article.
* Provide a full copy (links are not acceptable)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more