It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
this is due TODAY in 10 hours….. if you place bid you will have done in 10 hours TODAY……. no late work!!! Read the following and the assignment is at the bottom.
Since you first met Sun City Boards owner Tom Wilson, he has made lots of changes and plans for his business.(You can refresh your memory of Sun City Boards by reading the Why It Matters ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/why-it-matters-planning-and-mission/ ) and Putting It Together ( https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wm-principlesofmanagement/chapter/putting-it-together-planning-and-mission/ ) Sun City Boards has continued to expand and extend to markets via an Internet presence and e-commerce. The company is now taking advantage of the “branded” sports promotion surfboards market, offering customers completely customized surfboard designs.
The new offering includes the promise to “communicate directly with an in-house designer, to draft the design and branding of the board.” Sun City promises full customization of the design, size, and shape of the product, incorporating client-specific logos, colors and other design elements. The offer also guarantees positive results for the customer’s brand.
The basic production process Tom Wilson envisions follows these steps:
Customized Surfboard Production Process
Customer collaborates with a Sun City designer to draft the design and branding of the board, as well as the positioning of brand logos or information.
Once the customer has approved the design, the production team creates the surfboard following these steps:
1. Shaping the blank – dense foam is cut to shape using a CNC machine.
2. Glassing – laminating resin is spread over fiberglass cloth.
3. Placing the design inlays – printing onto polymer mesh fabric and placed on to the board according to customer design specifications.
4. Sanding and finishing
5. Quality control
You have been hired as the Director of Manufacturing and charged by Tom Wilson to “make this happen.” Here’s a roster of the current Sun City staff members:
· Owner/CEO – Tom Wilson (Designs the boards, sets their selling price, and establishes sales channels with local surf shops)
· Bookkeeper – Sarah Balanced (Sarah also doubles as order-taking clerk, cash register attendant, and customer complaint listener)
· Board Maker – Jack Ovalltrades (If Tom invents it, Jack can make it!)
· Board Making Assistants – 3 Jills (Assignments change almost daily as Jack decides what needs to be done next)
· Sales Associate – Kelly Dude (Named after famed surfer Kelly Slater and a business icon for Sun City Boards; visits surf shops and occasionally closes a sale)
· Part-time Associates – Hired as needed for inventory management (cleanup), promotional events, etc.
Some of these staff members will be helping with the customized surfboard production process. To help you get started, Tom Wilson has provided the following production staff information, gathered from recent personality and values tests.
Staff Profile Information
Schwartz basic values
O=76, C=50, E=15, A=20, N=56
O-26, C=80, E=75, A=25, N=20
O=26, C=80, E=77, A=25, N=56
O=63, C=65, E=82, A=76, N=63
DO THE FOLLOWING:
In this assignment, you will develop your plan for staff hiring and job assignments based on the information you’ve been given and the information you studied in your readings. The following steps will help you prepare for your written assignment:
1. Thoroughly read The Individual and the Organization module.
2. Carefully consider the existing staff; new operational plans; and the studies, theories, and models presented in the module reading. Consider the profile information Tom Wilson provided. What conclusions (if any) can you draw about job suitability and satisfaction from this information?
Write a three-paragraph essay describing your staffing plan to execute the customized surfboard production plan. Your essay must include three properly referenced and defined terms from the module reading. For example, if you believe that job satisfaction is important, how does your plan address the top job satisfaction factors as surveyed by the Society for Human Resources Management? Address the following questions:
· Who will you assign to each of the anticipated steps in the process? What factors went into your decision?
· What characteristics will you look for in the two planned new hires? How will the new employees fit in with the existing team?
· Does your initial reaction to the staff lineup indicate a potential bias? How will you deal with your bias?
· What additional resources or models will you use to guide your decisions? How will you handle the top job satisfaction factors at Sun City?
You are encouraged to use appropriate illustrations or charts to describe your plan. You may also reference reliable and properly cited Internet resources, as well as draw from your personal work experience with appropriate examples to support your references.
I have attached an attachment you may use. Start with page 25 which has some information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more