It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
For this Check-Up, you are acting as a counselor. You will find in your career that often you will need to provide more than medical advice: sometimes you have to provide emotional support as well. In this case, you need to counsel your patient, about what he suspects he is experiencing.
Henok is a 55-year-old male. He was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia but has lived in the American South for the last 30 years. He has had a successful life as an industrial engineer, and has made a very lucrative living. Henok got married when he was 45 years old and had twin boys when he was 47. He loves his wife and twin boys, but he is starting to feel restless and anxious and isn’t sure why. He signed up for a skydiving trip with his friends two weeks ago and loved it. Now he wants to buy a motorcycle. He has come to you because he is experiencing chest pains. His EKG is normal, and all his bloodwork is normal. Everything points to him being physically healthy.
You ask a few questions and find out the following information:
1. He hasn’t been sleeping well.
2. He thinks he is a failure.
3. He recently had his black hair bleached blonde,
4. He bought a beach house and hasn’t told his wife yet.
5. He got the phone number of a female coworker to meet for drinks, but he felt guilty and threw it in the trashcan right away.
6. He has found himself missing his late father.
Your job is to :
1. Tell Henok what you think is going on (1-2 paragraphs)
2. Tell Henok how you think he can best overcome these feelings (2-4 paragraphs)
3. Make a referral for Henok (1 paragraph)
4. Provide some encouragement for Henok (this is your conclusion)
5. How did you reach these conclusions? What research helped you arrive at the decisions that you did?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more