It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Go to the following web link- http://media.hhmi.org/biointeractive/click/trophiccascades/?_ga=2.71133017.874546303.1495559246-1279517233.1480957413
Complete the first slides of the introduction. Next, follow the first example of sea otters, and answer the following questions. Then evaluate one of the case studies. This assignment is worth 15 points.
1. What does the otter eat? _________________ (1 point)
2. What happened to the kelp forest when the otter was hunted to near extinction? (1 point)
3. Is the otter diet a direct or indirect effect on kelp? Explain. _________________ (2 points)
4. Is the otter diet a positive or negative effect on kelp? Explain. _________________ (2 points)
5. Removal of the sea otter, a top predator also had an impact on two other species, the gull and the Eagle. How did the gull diet change with the removal of the otter from the ecosystem? How did the eagle diet change with the removal of the otter from the ecosystem? (1 points)
6. Choose 1 of the case studies provided and analyze what happens when the top predator is present, including all direct, indirect, positive and negative effects at each and every trophic level. It may be useful to sketch it out with dotted/solid lines and +/- symbols. Then, do the same analysis of what happens when the top predator is removed. For example, a polar bear eats seals. So, you would say the polar bear has a direct negative effect on the seals. And so on. (8 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more