It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Topic: Dealing with Change Dynamics
Contemporary Organization Evaluation
In today’s fast-paced and global community, most organizations are faced with constant change. Research contemporary organizations that are currently responding to a significant change within the industry, such as disruptive technology; state, government, or industry regulations; environmental constraints; judicial or legislative rulings; etc.
Choose one organization from your research that has recently responded to major change or is currently responding to change. Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) discussing how well the organization is responding to the change dynamics. Include the following:
1. Describe the organization and the change to which it is responding.
2. Discuss the degree to which the change has been disruptive and how the organization has responded to the dynamics created by this change.
3. Evaluate the strategies the organization used in its change plan and determine the level of success the organization experienced with the strategies.
4. Determine the effect the change had on stakeholders, and to what degree stakeholders have resisted. Assess how well stakeholder resistance was addressed.
5. Evaluate the overall implications the change had on interdepartmental collaboration.
6. In your opinion, how well did the leaders of the organization respond and prepare for the change? What worked and what did not work with the strategies they implemented?
7. What modifications would you suggest the leaders of the organization make in order to better address the change dynamics? What additional strategies would you recommend to assist the organization through this change?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
1. The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
Read Chapter/Step 6 in The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations.
1. Backseat Leaders
Read “Backseat Leaders,” by Schlachter and Hildebrandt, from Leadership Excellence Essentials (2012).
2. Change Management: Leadership, Values and Ethics
Read “Change Management: Leadership, Values and Ethics,” by By, Burnes, and Oswick, from Journal of Change Management (2012).
3. Group Imago and Group Development: Two Theoretical Additions and Some Ensuing Adjustments
Read “Group Imago and Group Development: Two Theoretical Additions and Some Ensuing Adjustments,” by Tudor, from Transactional Analysis Journal (2013).
4. May I Have Your Attention Please? A Review of Change Blindness
Read “May I Have Your Attention Please? A Review of Change Blindness,” by Ellis, from Organization Development Journal (2012).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more