It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Final Project Requirements
Using the same data in the previous individual project and incorporating the feedback you received from your instructor on it, perform the steps below to complete the final project.
1. Create journal entries to record the transactions that occurred during the month of December. (Completed in Unit 3)
2. Prepare an unadjusted trial balance (Completed in Unit 3)
3. Create adjusting journal entries at the end of the year, December 31 based on the adjustment data.
4. Prepare an adjusted trial balance.
5. Prepare an income statement, statement of stockholders’ equity, and classified balance sheet.
6. Create closing journal entries to close all temporary accounts.
7. Prepare post-closing trial balance.
8. In addition, answer TWO of the questions below in 1-2 fully developed paragraphs. A fully developed paragraph should have a major point with 3 to 5 support sentences. One or two sentences is not acceptable or does not discuss the question. Be sure to show what you know!!!
1. Trap Adventures, Inc. is looking for an accountant. In your own words, explain to Trap’s hiring team the role of accountant and accounting within business. Provide examples of the expectations of the accountant.
2. Discuss the financial position of Trap Adventures, Inc. using the following ratios:
1. Current ratio
2. Return on equity: For each ratio, provide the calculation and an explanation of the meaning. Is this a positive or negative result for the Trap Adventures, Inc.?
3. Using Trap Adventures, Inc.’s income statement, evaluate the operations for the month of December. Complete a common-size income statement using sales as the base number. What is the largest percentage? What is the smallest percentage? What recommendations could be made to increase Trap’s net income?
4. Currently, Trap Adventures, Inc. does not own any loans or bank notes (long-term liabilities). What would happen if Trap decides to obtain a bank loan for $25,000 to fund daily operations? How would this transaction impact the financial statements – which accounts would be affected? What is the debt to equity ratio? What does the debt to equity ratio represent?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more