It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
This assignment focuses on conjunctive normal form formulas (cnf-formula) and satisfiability.
In this assignment, you must create a Netbeans Java program that:
• prompts the user for the location of a file to load a cnf-formula (use JFileChooser)
• reads a cnf-formula from the file creating a CnfFormula object (see file-format below),
• prompt the user for a variable assignment (see AssignmentView below),
• verifies and displays whether the user’s assignment satisfies the cnf-formula,
• determines whether the cnf-formula is satisfiable and if so, output the assignment,
• as Java comments give the Big-O analysis of the verify and isSatisfiable methods,
• as a separate file, submit the cnf-formula file you “unit” tested on.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more