It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Describe the difference between objects and values using the terms “equivalent” and “identical”. Illustrate the difference using your own examples with Python lists and the “is” operator.
Describe the relationship between objects, references, and aliasing. Again, create your own examples with Python lists.
Finally, create your own example of a function that modifies a list passed in as an argument. Describe what your function does in terms of arguments, parameters, objects, and references.
Create your own unique examples for this assignment. Do not copy them from the textbook or any other source.
Write a Python program that does the following.
· Create a string that is a long series of words separated by spaces. The string is your own creative choice. It can be names, favorite foods, animals, anything. Just make it up yourself. Do not copy the string from another source.
· Turn the string into a list of words using split.
· Delete three words from the list, but delete each one using a different kind of Python operation.
· Sort the list.
· Add new words to the list (three or more) using three different kinds of Python operation.
· Turn the list of words back into a single string using join.
· Print the string.
Provide your own examples of the following using Python lists. Create your own examples. Do not copy them from another source.
· Nested lists
· The “*” operator
· List slices
· The “+=” operator
· A list filter
· A list operation that is legal but does the “wrong” thing, not what the programmer expects
Provide the Python code and output for your program and all your examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more