It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Background: This course is all about data science and big data analytics that involves data visualization. This
assignment requires the need for an understanding of the dataset that we are using to create the visualizations.
Use the following videos to learn the basic and simple commands to conduct basic data analysis with
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 1 –
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 2 –
➢ Introduction to Data Science with R – Data Analysis Part 3 –
1. Use R/RStudio to generate a word document with basic data analysis of the attached dataset:
2. Create a summary of stats for the dataset. (provide a screenshot)
3. Create a correlation of stats for the dataset. (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Transform may be needed)
4. What is the Min, Max, Median, and Mean of the Price? (provide a screenshot)
5. What are the correlation values between Price, Ram, and Ads? (provide a screenshot)
6. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, CD, and Premium. (provide a screenshot)
7. Create a subset of the dataset with only Price, HD, and Ram where Price is greater than or equal to
$1750. (provide a screenshot)
8. What percentage of Premium computers were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Categorical
9. How many Premium computers with CDs were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint: Contingency table
10. How many Premium computers with CDs priced over $2000 were sold? (provide a screenshot) (Hint:
Conditional table analysis)
• About 6-8 pages. Maximum allowed submission is two.
• Follow standard APA guidelines, including an abstract, conclusion, and a reference page with a
minimum of three references.
• Include a cover page that should contain the following: Title, Student’s name, University’s name,
Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.
• Clickable auto-generated Table of Content is required
• Figures and Tables used should be labeled according to APA guidelines
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more