Very friendly writer and support team. The writer followed all instructions and finished before the deadline. clear and well thought out.
This Homework will center on Service Operations and the processes contained in this ITIL book.
1. Name the 5 processes that are included in Service Operations.
a. Give a short paragraph summary about each one.
b. State the value of each process to the business.
2. Services Operations is the book that contains the functions defined in ITIL. Name the four functions.
a. Give a short summary of each one.
b. Describe at least one attribute or responsibility of each of the functions.
3. Perform a scholarly literature review and find a case study that involves one or more of the processes in Service Operation. a. Summarize the case study.
b. Provide any conclusions from that case study.
Present the paper in APA Standard as follows: 1. Title page in APA format 2. Table of Contents (optional)
3. Abstract that summarizes what you are doing in this paper
4. Include in-text citations where appropriate. 5. Start a new page and insert your references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more