Very friendly writer and support team. The writer followed all instructions and finished before the deadline. clear and well thought out.
General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
1. Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
2. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. (APA 7th edition).
3. This assignment requires that at least 6 scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least two in-text citation from each source be included.
4. No quotations, paraphrases, or summaries, only synthesis of literature.
5. I will be required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. (it a plagiarism detector, it cannot be greater than 10%. I will have to submit through that program in order to let you know if there has to be any adjustments to the paper. Directions: Write a paper of 1,500–1,750 words that addresses shifts in educational paradigm (the pendulum effect).
In your paper, include the following:
1. A research-supported discussion of educational paradigms, specifically identifying the current educational paradigm.
2. A research-supported discussion of how the educational pendulum (shift in paradigms) influences education, including the role of the educational leader, teacher, and student.
3. A research-supported discussion of the importance of educational paradigms, including shifting paradigms.
*** Please review the rubric before writing a paper, of course we should be aiming for the highest score on that rubric. ***Paper should include an introduction (last two sentences in the introductions are the thesis of the paper, and the purpose of the paper) 2-3 sections (for example, educational paradigms, shift in paradigms, how the educational pendulum (shift in paradigms) influences education) and a conclusion if you want to use any other additional resources, that ok as long as those are peer-reviewed articles within the last 5 year only. the once that are listed are not, I know, but that is what the professor gave me.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more