Very friendly writer and support team. The writer followed all instructions and finished before the deadline. clear and well thought out.
Health Policy Brief -Assignment
Below is the link for the Health Policy:
Purpose: This assignment is for you to prepare a policy brief. The assignment engages you in learning about an issue and to accurately – and in a non-biased fashion — identify the policy and political issues that are central to that topic.
· You will select a current healthcare related bill
· Review the resources provided regarding preparing a one-page policy brief.
· You will prepare a one-page health policy brief, often referred to as a one-page leave behind.
· Your design format does not have to be exactly like any of the samples provided but must contain the same information.
· For the purposes of this assignment, you will assume the role of a group of registered nurses (should you decide that this is important to include in your brief).
· Your audience will be your senator and local delegate that you will be meeting with (hypothetically) soon.
· The sections must be divided by headings, as you will see in the examples.
· You may single-space.
· The brief should be visually pleasing and easy to read.
· You may want to Include bullets instead of lengthy paragraphs.
· Try to stick to only one or two references. There are to be in APA format (you may single-space.
*This is a sample layout. You can decide on your own design and even headings, as long as this information is provided.
Title: Name and number of Bill
· Statement of the Issue/Problem (aka introduction). This should be a brief (2-3 sentence) describing the issue.
· Begin with a brief overview of the policy issue and state the
problem you hope to solve or the objective you hope to achieve.
· Map where your argument will take the reader and explicitly
outline your thesis/key point.
Background & Evidence
· An explanation of the problem and its significance.
· Briefly explain the history of the policy issue.
· Persuasively outline why your policy recommendation(s) will solve the problem or achieve the objective you highlighted in your introduction.
· Use evidence from research studies, case studies, legislative experiences of other jurisdictions, reputable polling/surveys and other sources to support your perspectives and advance your credibility.
· List recommendations about what you want your senator and delegate to do.
Reference(s) (of your information)
NOTE: See attachments for sample and rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more