It took some time to achieve the product I was looking for, but we eventually got there. I do feel like a lot of hard work was put into this, and it even exceeded the page requirement. I'm pretty pleased overall. I give my thanks.
Financial analysis of a publicly-held company: Ford Motor Company, Inc.
Part A: Use FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s latest consolidated and segment financial statements (form 10K) as filed with the SEC. Calculate the current ratio and profit margin for the company as a whole.
1. What are FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 2 major segments? 2. What are the major 3 components associated with FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s profitability for cars and trucks? 3. (1 paragraph) on FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s planning assumptions and key metrics share. 4. (1 paragraph) on FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Market for Common Equity, Related Stockholder Matters and Issuer Purchases of Equity Securities.
Part B: Risks. You will search FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s form 10K and identify 3 major risks identified by the company. Assess the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s market share for automobiles. Determine the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth rate of EPS or dividends. Calculate the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Beta coefficient of the stock.
1. Form 10K, item 7, Management discussion and analysis of financial Condition and Results of Operations. Locate information about production volume of cars and market share. 2. Explain if the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s market share for automobiles increased or decreased over the past year.
3. Compare your result to publicly-available rates.
Part C: Capital structure. Review FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s consolidated financial statements. Calculate the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s debt/equity ratio and the earnings per share & return on investment and the weighted average cost of capital. Compare your answer to publicly available information
1. What kinds of stock has Ford issued? 2. Read note 24. CAPITAL STOCK AND AMOUNTS PER SHARE. What is the meaning of Earnings per share and diluted earnings per share?
3. The firmÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s capital structure is optimal
Part D: Free Cash Flow. Determine FordÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s consolidated free cash flow. Make a prediction as to what the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s stock price would be in three (3) months. Review analystsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ estimates and predictions for the past year.
1. Calculate the free cash flowPart E: Investment recommendation. Is the company maximizing the wealth of its shareholders? If not, what can they do to achieve this result? Review calculations and discussion of the following 6 ratios and financial measures: Current Ratio, Debt/Equity Ratio, Return on Investment, Earnings per Share, Profit Margin and Free Cash Flow. Conclude the analysis with other observations on the firm and whether your analysis differs from other analyses that are available. Indicate if there is any other measure you would want in order to make an investment recommendation.
Finally, make an Investment Recommendation. For this recommendation, assume you have been asked by an investor, age 35, who wishes to invest in conservative stocks that will provide some income now but is mainly interested in growth over the next ten (10) years. Would Ford meet this investorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s investment goals?
Defend analysis in 2,000 to 2,500 words written in APA style and cite your sources in a reference list.
Compare info to any of the websites listed:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more