Very friendly writer and support team. The writer followed all instructions and finished before the deadline. clear and well thought out.
Your facility has the following payer mix:
40% commercial insurances
25% Medicare insurance
15% Medicaid insurance
15% liability insurance
5% all others including self-pay
Write a 3-4 page report that addresses the following requirements:
Assume that for the time in question you have 2000 cases in the proportions above. (what are the proportions of the total cases for each payer?)
The average Medicare rate for each case is $6200- use this as the baseline. Commercial insurances average 110% of Medicare, Medicaid averages 65% of Medicare, Liability insurers average 200% of Medicare and the others average 100% of Medicare rates. (what are the individual reimbursement rates for all 5 payers?)
1. Commercial $6,820.00,
Total A/R: $14,105,000.00
2. $12,400*125% = $15,500.00, $15,500*2000= $31,000,000
3. $16,895,000.00; You may not collect over R/C contracted fees if you are a Participating Provider. However you would be able to collect the difference on a self-pay patient. Differences for contractual payers would need to be a write-off
4. Fixed: Wages-salaried (nurses, technicians) , Licensing of facility, Insurances (malpractice, business etc.)
Variable: Utility, building, usage exp (lights, heat, technology), materials/supplies (gowns, drapes, bedsheets), Medications, Per diem staff;
Direct: Wages-salaried (nurses, technicians), materials/supplies (gowns, drapes, bedsheets), Medications, Per diem staff;
Indirect: Utility/building, Licensing of facility, Insurances
5. Contribution Margin = Sales—Variable Costs $14,105,000.00-($3395.00*2000)= $7,315,000.00; $7,315,000/2000= CM per case of $3657.50
6. Breakeven Volume = Fixed Costs / Contribution Margin per unit , $4,350,000/3657.50= 1189.3
7. Profit = (volume x contribution margin per unit) – fixed costs,
$150,000.00= $3657.50V – $4,350,000,
Volume required to generate $150,000 is 1230 units.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more